Idaho Division of Vocational Rehabilitation - Contact Us
Contact UsWe welcome your inquiries, comments and suggestions. Please feel free to contact our administrative office or any of our field offices listed below.
Idaho Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
650 W. State St. Room 150 Boise, ID 83720
Which office to contact?The Division has 34 field offices located across the state to provide VR Services:
- Boise serves the cities of Boise, Cascade, Idaho City, Mountain Home, McCall, and Garden Valley.
- Caldwell serves the following counties: Canyon, Washington, Adams, Payette,
Owyhee, and Gem and the Cities of Meridian, Eagle, Emmett, Marsing,
Homedale, Kuna and Star.
- Coeur d'Alene serves the following counties: Boundary, Bonner, Kootenai, Benewah and Shoshone.
- Idaho Falls serves the following counties: Lemhi, Custer, Butte, Clark, Jefferson, Fremont, Madison, Teton and Bonneville.
- Lewiston serves the following counties: Latah, Clearwater, Nez Perce, Lewis and Idaho.
- Pocatello serves the following counties: Bingham, Caribou, Power, Bannock, Oneida, Franklin and Bear Lake.
- Treasure Valley Corrections serves those referred by Department of Corrections in the Treasure Valley area such as Nampa, Caldwell, Boise and Meridian.
- Treasure Valley Special Programs serves students preparing to graduate from high school that are seeking transitional services, the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, those that have been referred by the State Mental Health Program through Health and Welfare and Juvenile Corrections for youth transitioning from the Juvenile Corrections custody to a community setting.
- Twin Falls serves the following counties: Camas, Blaine, Gooding, Lincoln, Jerome, Minidoka, Twin Falls and Cassia.